Renovation Permits

October 30, 2019

In the Town of Flatrock you are required to have a Renovation Permit for all renovations such as replacing siding, windows and/or roofing.

You just have to drop by the town office to fill in an application and you will receive your permit, it does not have to go to a Council Meeting.

Read More

Permit to Burn

June 5, 2019

2019 forest fire season starts May 1 and ends October 15, a permit to burn is required and can be obtained at no cost at Paddy’s Pond office at 729-4180. Prohibited burning materials include: tires, plastics, treated lumber, asphalt, drywall, demolition, hazard, domestic and biomedical waste, m

Read More