What do I do if I see a roaming dog?
Please call the Town Hall or the Animal Control Officer at 437-6532 Ext 285.
Do I need a permit to build a shed/garage/greenhouse?
Yes, accessory buildings applications can be found on the website and need to be submitted to council in order to receive a permit.
When are Council Meetings?
Council Meetings are held every second Monday unless there is a holiday on the Monday, then it would be on the Tuesday. Meetings start at 6:30pm.
When is the deadline to submit an application for a Council Meeting?
The deadline is the Thursday before the meeting
When is garbage/recycling day?
Garbage day is every Wednesday with recycling every second Wednesday.


error: Content is protected !!