ECT Annual Fundraising Hike19 May 2017, by Uncategorized in
Volunteer Opportunists for the ECT Annual Fundraising Hike
- Outside: on the trail and around the community.
- Trail Monitors: positioned along the trail to hep and assist the hikers as they pass by.
- First Aiders: on the trail
- Traffic Monitors: around the community (managing hiker and traffic flow)
- Bus Monitors: loading and off loading the buses
- Parking: management & control
- Inside: at the Pouch cove Loins Club and Flatrock Community Centre
- Hiker Check-in: per-registered participants
- Hiker Registration: walk-ins on June 3rd
- Greeters: to manage the flow of hikers
- Processing registrations and funds received on event day
- Supporting the mid-day activities re food servers, etc.
For more information or to sign up to volunteer please visit http://www.eastcoasttrail.com/en/support-the-trail/tely-hike.aspx